Parker Brothers has released a limited edition World of Warcraft themed version of the classic board game Monopoly. I’m just wondering when WoW players will have time to play it. I guess they could pass the time with it when the servers are down maybe?
“Time is money, friend.” Descend into a realm of myth, magic, and legendary adventure with the World of Warcraft Collector’s Edition of Monopoly. Now is your chance to dominate the epic lands of Azeroth and beyond with cunning economic strategies. Buy the ominous Twilight Highlands and feel the presence of the Old Gods in the air. Trade for Scourge-infested Icecrown to gain complete control of the coveted Northrend zones. And for the ultimate power play, seize the mighty faction capitals: Orgrimmar and Stormwind. When you own it all and reign supreme over your opponents, victory will be yours.”
- Fully customized Monopoly for World of Warcraft fans
- 6 WoW player tokens: Corehound Pup, Murky, Doomhammer, Hearthstone, Mechagnome, Flight Path Boot
- Custom money: $1 Chen, $5 Magni, $10 Vol’Jin, $20 Tyrande, $50 Sylvanas, $100 Varian, $500 Thrall
- Conquer the world and stomp out your enemies
- Includes full rules booklet with speed rules for a shorter game